Zephyr’s Sanctum or City Above Clouds.
The Zephyr Sanctum is a floating sanctuary built by the Zephyrites in 1320 AE using magic obtained from the corpse of Glint. Its inhabitants roam the world of Tyria in peace, undisturbed by the happenings below and only occasionally descending to trade. Its existence is considered mythical by ground-dwellers, and when it docks, merchants from the four winds converge on it to trade with its exotic wares.
In 1326 AE, the Sanctum briefly docked in the Labyrinthine Cliffs of the Deldrimor Front. With the help of Captain Ellen Kiel, the Captain’s Council of Lion’s Arch were able to negotiate a historic trade agreement with the Sanctum.